New curado coming out?

alexgee

Yeah, a new Curado is coming out, but not in a 300 size yet. I have heard that it is an improvement upon the G generation Curado and I have also fished the new Curado, but I can't compare it to the G because I never fished the G. It's a good looking reel and fits well in the hand. It also has X-Ship which I think we will be seeing more and more of.

just wondering since you had a chance to fish it do you know the what the max drag is?thanks

I don't know what the max drag is, all I did was fish it and I caught some bass. :D

I doubt there will be a 300 size. I don't think there will be any other sizes to be honest. Looks like they made this one a 'one size fits all'.

Although I can see them maybe bringing out an updated 300 with xship & new brake system in the same body.

Although I can see them maybe bringing out an updated 300 with xship & new brake system in the same body.

I talked to a shimano rep and he strongly suggested that this could be a possibility. But definitely no 300 size Curado i this year and I didnt get the feeling that a 300 size "i" was a consideration for the future. But you never know.