DRT Ghost

Riley_22

What are your guys go-to modes, i picked up a ghost a few days ago and i've been fishing it hard, only getting followers (i've been thinking about maribu trebles?) any tips would be appreciated. 

The size of the Ghost should indicate it'll be a great search bait, but not get a ton of strikes. You will see where these fish are holding and can go back with a K9, TK or soft bait to nail them. I, personally, want a Ghost just to have one at this point. 

Personally I fish the ghost really fast and aggressively to get more of the reaction bite out of the fish instead of like a slow walk or glide, but like he said it does have a lot of search power so don’t be discouraged by follower’s instead of biters

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2024 at 5:02 AM, Drew03cmc said:

The size of the Ghost should indicate it'll be a great search bait, but not get a ton of strikes. You will see where these fish are holding and can go back with a K9, TK or soft bait to nail them. I, personally, want a Ghost just to have one at this point. 

I got mine for 200$ new w/extras. search around on offerup/FB and youll find one for a good price. theres a Queen Ghost close to me right now at 215 or somthing.

9 hours ago, Riley_22 said:

I got mine for 200$ new w/extras. search around on offerup/FB and youll find one for a good price. theres a Queen Ghost close to me right now at 215 or somthing.

Hey man I have been looking for a queen ghost. Any chance you can share a link?