Turn it up to 11!

MountainMan83

Anyone else have a second most expensive hobby? Post your sweet guitar, antique tube amp or that Klon you remortgage your house to buy.

Here's my first Tele I bought last year and my Ize Light Millionaire. It's a 2017 Japanese Hybrid 60's. American electronics, American Vintage 58 pickups, U shaped neck, 9.5" radius in a beautiful Candy Apple Red.

IMG_0877.jpg

11 hours ago, MountainMan83 said:

Why not just make 10 the loudest? I bet that thing sounds great!

Great references for sure. 
While I don’t play as much as I used to, music and instruments have never been lost. My son has picked up where I left off so it’s refreshing when hearing him play. 

The latest addition was a custom Phred Wolph replica. (Grateful Dead fans will get the Wolph reference). It’s the guitar pictured to the right. This was a two year wait to get this one, but well worth it, and the customer service was top notch for a one man operation. 

IMG_3100.thumb.jpeg.f6bb6bcdb0864cc73888ba284c7bee9a.jpeg I don’t know all the Phred specs but it has 24 frets, active preamp, OBEL, and was hand wired in the U.S. 

It is equipped which Schaller tuners. The pickups are Dimrzio super 2 and ss1 clones.  Albalone knobs. 

Then there is  an epiphone es-335 pro, and a fender blues junior 15watt tube amp. 

These are just a few of what is in the home. 

12 hours ago, Mossyback Angler said:

Great references for sure. 
While I don’t play as much as I used to, music and instruments have never been lost. My son has picked up where I left off so it’s refreshing when hearing him play. 

The latest addition was a custom Phred Wolph replica. (Grateful Dead fans will get the Wolph reference). It’s the guitar pictured to the right. This was a two year wait to get this one, but well worth it, and the customer service was top notch for a one man operation. 

IMG_3100.thumb.jpeg.f6bb6bcdb0864cc73888ba284c7bee9a.jpeg I don’t know all the Phred specs but it has 24 frets, active preamp, OBEL, and was hand wired in the U.S. 

It is equipped which Schaller tuners. The pickups are Dimrzio super 2 and ss1 clones.  Albalone knobs. 

Then there is  an epiphone es-335 pro, and a fender blues junior 15watt tube amp. 

These are just a few of what is in the home. 

Wow! That sounds like an awesome guitar. Love the color contrast in that picture.

Here's my only other guitar - a 2001 American Hot Rod in Teal Green Metallic. It's got Texas Special pickups. Between these two I can get some pretty sweet tones!

IMG_0623.jpg

I’ve got a reasonable collection, I’ll grab some pics when I’m home: 1980 Gibson Les Paul Custom, 1986 Charvel Model 5, 1996 Fender USA Strat, a 2003 Breedlove acoustic, and a new Schecter SLS Elite 7 string fan fret.

I had to sell my 4x12 due to space limitations, but I’ve still got a Marshall JCM2000 DSL100 head and a 2x12 in addition to my NeuralDSP plugins.

Definitely a fun way to spend time when I can’t get to the river!

6 hours ago, MountainMan83 said:

Love that blue! Ahh the good ol tube screamer! I’ve got a few Walrus Audio pedals as well. Setup is looking good!

Thanks man! I just got into playing guitar a few years ago, I always played drums and was afraid to even try guitar but I’m really glad I finally did.