Punker Cracked...Needs a Re-Paint

LUV-2-CATCH'EM

My beloved Punker took a beating in the Texas heat over the Summer and need a needs paint Job...Who do ya'll recommend? I know it sounds funny but I'm the only one I know I know who owns one... Never seen anyone throwing one. Funny how other fishermen look at you and say "what the hell is that???" Even my friends laugh at me but I laugh at me but then again I laugh their Zara Spooks! Presheate it guys!

fc9f4451-c5ab-47cd-a0d2-a33d9d0b91ed_zps70978ef8.jpg

They look nice so I will delicately cut and paste this here for you to peruse....just pointing it out. Let's call it the Ol' Scarberry rule.

All manufacturers are welcome to participate on Swimbait Underground. Please review the guidelines first. If you are in agreement, then contact swimbaitunderground@gmail.com for a manufacturers handle account.

Guidelines:

1) Conduct yourself in a respectful, professional manner. This board belongs to its members, you are here to serve them.

2) Swimbait Underground does not want any financial gain from you the manufacturers. What we require is contributions for the members such as Swimbait products. This is not the place for free advertisements, it's give and take between you and the members.

3) A manufacturer will contribute 1 or more baits/products/services if the manufacture chooses to the members thru Swimbait Underground. This will be done once a month as long as the manufacturer chooses to have an account. These swimbaits or products will be given out and members will give their opinions.

4) All baits will be sent to Swimbait Underground and then distributed thru the forum to the members by the Swimbait Underground Crew. The Swimbait Underground Crew will not participate in any giveaways or benefit in any way from manufacturer accounts.

5) All manufacturer information will stay in the profile, not in the signature.

Please always maintain a focus that Swimbait Underground is all about the members.