Punker Cracked...Needs a Re-Paint

LUV-2-CATCH'EM

OK, I'm sorry, I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I have a question, I hope its not a dumb one. What do you classify as a manufacturer? I don't manufacture baits, I only repaint them. If I go to the forum where guys are posting baits that they repaint or make, do I have to get permission for this before I do it? Or is this forum open to anyone who paints baits?

Thanks

I read it as someone who provides a service for profit. Painting baits on the side or as a primary business and taking money for it is the same idea on here as making baits.

Posting yourself as available to paint baits, for money, is free self advertisement.

I'm no admin but I've been here long enough to know the rules, their purpose and how it has been enforced in the past. Contact the admin and offer your services as per the agreement and then feel free to post up your paint.

Weeeell I did, offering a discount to our members so I can give a little something back to the forum/sites members, but I think they forgot about me. They said they would talk about it and get back with me but they never did?? I don't want to be pushy

I read it as someone who provides a service for profit. Painting baits on the side or as a primary business and taking money for it is the same idea on here as making baits.

Posting yourself as available to paint baits, for money, is free self advertisement.

I'm no admin but I've been here long enough to know the rules, their purpose and how it has been enforced in the past. Contact the admin and offer your services as per the agreement and then feel free to post up your paint.

WORD

• 1 month later...

With a wood bait like the punker, the only guy I would even consider is baitwerks. The reason being is that he uses an epoxy topcoat and a lure turner. I have seen his work on a punker and it was very nice and will hold up well with the epoxy.