Just Waiting...

Fishbeastmike

from what i hear, the guys working on the dam have been fishing it or letting their buddies launch their boats there and are pulling some decent fish :/

thats good to hear but bad thats its not going to open this year. now i need to make some new dam friends! i cant afford to get caught poaching again!

at least you catch and release...you wanna talk real poaching go to tamarack lagoon or any fishing pier :(

:lol: so true! its not like my old tiny town in idaho where ive came across F&G who shot 4 men on the spot while quartering 6 elk right before the season started. i always C&R. whats the point to keep something that taste like the back flush from lake pumps!

:lol: so true! its not like my old tiny town in idaho where ive came across F&G who shot 4 men on the spot while quartering 6 elk right before the season started. i always C&R. whats the point to keep something that taste like the back flush from lake pumps!

Come on. That ish can't be true

What I was thinking. I know there is a shoot first, ask questions later policy dealing with poachers in some parts of Africa but here???

What I was thinking. I know there is a shoot first, ask questions later policy dealing with poachers in some parts of Africa but here???

I was pretty young when it occurred. they were illegal citizens poaching in a small rural town in 99 or 00! Unfortunately i dont know the entire situation and what exactly caused the warden to fire back, but 2 men died and 2 were arrested and deported from what my pops said!