-- DO NOT DEAL WITH --- michael2036

SDBayBassMan

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another incident to ruin the trust that has been established on this site.

Sorry for what happend, thanks for the heads-up, and bummer how that kid acted and replied.

Folks stay aware of who you deal with and take note michael2036 could try and reapply under a different alias.

Good trading, buying and fishing to all.

Yeah, it's not cool at all. You most likely have his address, you should send it out privately or on this thread. Your clearly not giving it out to incite violence. But if I site member does live near by, they can go have a civil discussion with the man (I hesitate to use that word). Perhaps they could implore him to either pay for the bait or to return it.

Some people need to be taught a lesson in good manners, and a few guys bashing him on the internet is not teaching him that lesson. He needs to hear the door bell ring, what happens after, is up to the two parties involved, but I bet he gets the hint.

I do not want to incite any form of violence nor do I want anyone to cyber bully him. The whole point was to create awareness which why I posted this.

I will tell you that he lives in Washington but I don't think giving out his address will make the situation any better.

I just want us to have a forum where we can support each other and trust one another, that's all.