Hook bonnets

SWIMBO

I let Ceaser in on this. Was kind of hesitant to post it publicly. I like to keep the good ish to myself. But for you Cam, sure. Check it out. Just dip the hooks and you won't ever need to worry about losing hook bonnets, or having them fall off in your tackle box.

This guy has that "swag" you're always talking about, so it's probably exactly what you're looking for.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know where I can find a better assortment of hook bonnets? I would like to be able to match them to the outfit I wear while fishing any help will be appreciated

Thank you

I'm shocked you haven't been able to find hook bonnets in fashion colors, given how important the ladyboy segment of the fishing industry seems to be.

I let Ceaser in on this. Was kind of hesitant to post it publicly. I like to keep the good ish to myself. But for you Cam, sure. Check it out. Just dip the hooks and you won't ever need to worry about losing hook bonnets, or having them fall off in your tackle box.

This guy has that "swag" you're always talking about, so it's probably exactly what you're looking for.

Do you no if this company is looking for sponcership? I bet I could do wonders for its sales with my instagram pics and forum posts. And Lords knows I've stepped on a Barbie shoe or two in my day, and the custom hook bonnets will give me the edge to dominate in my area.

Who needs plasti-dip? I just wait until my daughter heads off to school, grab her tubes of glitter-glue and my gear has all the bing and sparkle I'll ever want. Of course…I don't use hook bonnets. Should I?

Of course, Swimbo, if you want your bonnets to match your beard, then you need this. Spray-on hair and your bonnets will have that wicked bearded look! :P:lol:

Who needs plasti-dip? I just wait until my daughter heads off to school, grab her tubes of glitter-glue and my gear has all the bing and sparkle I'll ever want. Of course…I don't use hook bonnets. Should I?

Of course, Swimbo, if you want your bonnets to match your beard, then you need this. Spray-on hair and your bonnets will have that wicked bearded look! :P:lol:

:shock::shock:

i can finally grow a BEARD!

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned fishing with hook bonnets on the bait, make for a great scent cavity. 60% of the time, it works all the time.

Don't forget it is better for the fish's health too. Hook bonnets will keep them from getting stuck on the hook.

Well, unless the fish tries to take the hook bonnets off. No one can take hook bonnets off without hooking themselves.