wts/wtt stx, 8" TT custom, negotiator, deps 175 custom

Jtmoney

Got some stuff Ide like to get rid of.

1. Wtt/wts gen 3 revo stx right handed. Mechanically 9/10 cosmetically 8/10, minor scratches on top of from, thats about it. 9 months old, well maintained.

2. Roman made negotiator Dave sans us trout. 100% stock except for bigger eyes. 9.5/10 only signs of use are a few dirty marks on the belly.

3. Deps 175 sk conversion, was a rise up, slow sink and sits on hooks as pictured. custom painted in ghost carp pattern. Nearly new, couple marks around the face from getting bit. 9/10

4. 8"TT slow sink, custom painted in a bass pattern. Bait was used and a little beat up before the repaint, but hasn't been fished since the repaint. 9/10

Looking to trade the reel for/towards an okuma citrix 350 or a komodo 350. Possible a lexa 300. Ide like to trade some combination of the baits for a saiko natural trout. Right now not looking to sell anything or separate.

TT gone

Deps pending

Negotiator still for sale-

*time wasters please don't ask 5 separate questions and then ask "is it a good bait", or "text me" and not answer. I don't mind answering questions but if your asking if a roman made is any good, your a troll.

Fully 1/3 of your posts have been in this thread...not that I'm big $$$, but i wouldn't get too sanctimonious...

If you have a problem feel free to pm me, plain and simpIe I use this forum to buy and sell. I'm not gonna get into a pissing contest with you but we don't all sit at our keyboard replying to people who are going to ask a hundred questions then say I'll pass. What do you have to do with my for sale thread again?