50 lb 12 oz limit two DD kickers

Bassindon69

Sick video!!!!!! Even better bringing the wife, just to net your fish ;) Thats called dialing in a bite! :D And I love the background of that spot, I have skys at my lakes too :) LOL #TakeThatBiteChaser's

I watch this over & over...never gets old very inspiring Don thank you!!!!

You are welcome. :D

Sick video!!!!!! Even better bringing the wife, just to net your fish ;) Thats called dialing in a bite! :D And I love the background of that spot, I have skys at my lakes too :) LOL #TakeThatBiteChaser's

Lmao!!!!! And people say I hide backgrounds, look at that beautiful sky lmao!!

Congrats! Fun to watch Don! What I like is that your wife is so supportive and is willing to come out fishing with you sometimes and even does a good job netting! Her being out there with you says a lot about her! :)

Congrats! Fun to watch Don! What I like is that your wife is so supportive and is willing to come out fishing with you sometimes and even does a good job netting! Her being out there with you says a lot about her! :)

Thank you. She's my best friend. We both started fishing with no luck. We gave it a rest and she started reading her book. I just kicked back. So after a bit I started making casts and hit the first 11. Then right back out and another 11. I asked her why she's not fishing? She said you have two big fish already see if you can beat your best. I said serious? She said I will read my book. It was a special day to me. I got to show off for my wife. I was pretty messed up by it. Went home right after lmao! I feel like I should retire or something :lol:

• 2 weeks later...