Is there going to be bigger hudds

Buttholebill

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the 8" has literally the same chances of catching giants. But I guess if people prefer to throw a 10", go for it.

Then why does it matter the 6" to the 8"? Still only 2" difference.

Touche! Haha...good point! But, I do think there is probably an ideal size for your biggest fish. Say you're talking about a 15lb fish. What is the preferred size trout? I assume there must be one. There must be a ratio of caloric intake to energy spent trying to catch, swallow and digest. We know a 15lber can eat a GIANT trout. Maybe 16 or 17"? Maybe bigger...I honestly dont know. But I am guessing there is a perfect size for giant fish. Now that Im actually thinking about it, probably 10" would be much more likely for a fish of that size. I dont have to worry about teeners here tho :lol: Let me rephrase....for the fish we have in Maine, I suspect a 10" bait will no more likely stick an 8lber than a 10" bait would. Thats my theory and Im stickin to it :D

Im thinking that the 8" can catch the big fish but also more likely to catch more smaller ones. The 10 inch would pluck out the 8 or 9 and your chances of a monster is more likely. But dont forget an 9-6 could still eat the 10 inch bait. Even if they cant i feel like they will try :lol:

If it does happen, I hope it's priced better than the Magnums, $80-$100 for a soft bait is insane. I've got snapping turtles that like taking chunks outta Hudds

that is freaking awesome! still swim?

Haha yep, swims exactly the same, caught fish on it last night. When it hit I thought I had a DD, but then I remembered I was in DE :roll: haha

He told me I would get to test one ( I hope I get to) , so it's going to happen. Even hear it will come jig hook and weedless . A 10" weedless just sounds awesome! So make like a Swimbaiter and be patient lmao!!

And ya a 10 inch weedless sounds do awesome haha