Newly addicted

Yakfisher11

Hey guys, was introduced to big bait fishing last year and started out with BBZ's and Castaic swimbaits. Didn't fish them hard but did some n didn't get squat. Ended getting a 8" hudd, cut off the top single hook added a 2X 2/0 owner with 65# braid as I saw on youtube.

Anyway, got more serious about these big baits at the start of the year and got about a 5# striper trolling a triple trout. 1500c233-9bec-4237-9f5d-42768f288fc7.jpg

Then got my first bass on the hudd about 2 weeks ago.What a rush. Then got introduced to this site. Well, can't get enough of it. Been reading a lot, especially the beginner/noob thread.

I have started my big bait collection and have SK145, SK 175, a used 175 SS, 250 SS, 68 hudd, 8" hudd, 7" slammer, 10" TT, and a z-plug.i am looking for a 9" slammer and then I will be happy as TW is out of stock right now.

As for the rigs, I have been using some of my salt stuff. My fiancé got me a nice 400 luna as a bday gift, man cast like a dream. My salt rods are only temporary and I am on the market for 2 sticks, LDC and a Phenix.gotta save up a lil more first.

Well, sorry for the long intro, but I got the addiction.

Gabe