Best swimbait

1Azbowhunter

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only bait you need to catch fatties is the hudd

then why do you want to spend the money on a custom rod for a mother...

OH YEAH LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED IM IN!!!!!!!!

Get in while you can cuz its the only time you will ever get it in

Get in while you can cuz its the only time you will ever get it in

Your opinion is essentially invalid based on the content of your posts when you're not being a little prick. All these types of posts do is further cement your clown status on here.

From the heart....shut up and have a nice day.

Early on when others who were new asked simple questions , ones that we heard all the time we're asked , they were answered, Period. Now those older here, that were the new guys at one time are acting like they are above all that now. If those in the game were as you guys are now it would have all died long ago. Stop killing it for the new guys because your involved now. Answer or don't, . Pretty simple. Good day kids.

To answer the question we all have baits we like. I have 6 rods on deck with 2 or 3 Deps 250 s and the rest 8" hudds. I toss in a slammer/punter from time to time these days. But those two have done best for me.

Good luck.

4.25" morning dawn robo with the chartreuse tip and some garlic spray. Never has failed me

Don't forget to wear your Flat Billed Hat. Or you'll be classified as a Noob. :lol:

Early on when others who were new asked simple questions , ones that we heard all the time we're asked , they were answered, Period. Now those older here, that were the new guys at one time are acting like they are above all that now. If those in the game were as you guys are now it would have all died long ago. Stop killing it for the new guys because your involved now. Answer or don't, . Pretty simple. Good day kids.

To answer the question we all have baits we like. I have 6 rods on deck with 2 or 3 Deps 250 s and the rest 8" hudds. I toss in a slammer/punter from time to time these days. But those two have done best for me.

Good luck.

+1