SUB Tournamnet July 25th - 31st

SU Crew

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see rule #4

I was hoping no one was going to notice that. : /

again, nothing against him...great fish, but i think there needs to be consistency regarding adherence to the rules, especially with people joining the site just for the tournaments

see rule #4

That's why I say rules need to reflect this because I knew what it said and therefore others just didn't want to point it out. Just get rules changed to reflect what everyone agrees to and SU!

I know if you could post later and go but time on picture it changes needing to be home in time to post for me since I get no service on my lake! It's really like extending weigh ins :!:

Of course I'd need a fish big enough to have a chance to win 1st :lol:

see rule #4

again, nothing against him...great fish, but i think there needs to be consistency regarding adherence to the rules, especially with people joining the site just for the tournaments

I also think everyone involved here is cool and trustworthy :!: Just don't like gray areas when we have rules that state differently :)

Thanks everyone!

First thing first I didn’t expect to stick one last night. I don’t get to fish much so I take every opportunity I can to go out and fish. ;)

Rules are rules! :ugeek:

Just know I did stick it before date/time deadline ;)

Anyways I don’t care who wins. I was just happy I was able to stick one as that was my goal. So with that I already won already. :lol:

I respect everyone on here. Also maybe next time I will just weigh my fish with the bait in its mouth might save me time to post while looking to get better signal.

Let’s just fish and have fun guys. Count me in on the next month tourney.