SUB Tournamnet July 25th - 31st

SU Crew

see rule #4

I was hoping no one was going to notice that. : /

again, nothing against him...great fish, but i think there needs to be consistency regarding adherence to the rules, especially with people joining the site just for the tournaments

BTW - We don't need people joining the site just for tournaments. Ask some of the old timers about when "Dirty Sanchez" joined to do the tourneys.

If you have some time to be thoroughly entertained, read through this:

www.swimbaitunderground.com/forum/viewt ... 23&p=34991

-Ali

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways I don’t care who wins. I was just happy I was able to stick one as that was my goal. So with that I already won already. :lol:

We'll just have to see how it goes. I'm happy with whatever the forum admin decides. If I lose to your fish, at least I'm losing to a friend.

Glad you're on that good wake bite, Jun. I know you love topwater.

Just like kids, Having trouble with rules. And getting upset when called on them. :lol:

I see the all the Sponge bobs on your side :lol:

Jun and I are the only ones this directly affects and we're both fine with however it goes.

Just like kids, Having trouble with rules. And getting upset when called on them. :lol:

Jun and I are the only ones this directly affects and we're both fine with however it goes.

I had that typed but deleted it LOL! Was trying to still keep you out of it :lol:

Yup! Agree.. :)

I will be happy with whatever the forum admin decisions.

I'm just stoke I stuck one after losing two toads last month during the tourney week.

Pictures must be posted before the end of the tournament. There is no grace period after the tournament ends. Main reason why is a person could continue to fish during the grace period and there's no way of knowing.

FYI - Uploading pics direct from smart phones has been a feature available on the forum for some time now. You no longer need to resize a pic as well, the forum will do it for you.

Winner is Top Ramen

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18578

SU

Pictures must be posted before the end of the tournament. There is no grace period after the tournament ends. Main reason why is a person could continue to fish during the grace period and there's no way of knowing.

FYI - Uploading pics direct from smart phones has been a feature available on the forum for some time now. You no longer need to resize a pic as well, the forum will do it for you.

Winner is Top Ramen

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=18578

SU

Excellent call. Reread the wording and that is exactly what it states. Any chance the rules page could be updated to reflect this and also eliminate the date restriction so that it is clear to everyone what the requirements are?

Thanks,

-Ali

• 2 weeks later...
alan, I think you guys have a decent shot at it this year... wait, never mind. They'll be stocking trout again by the time the Battle comes around haha.

Yea what he said "never mind" because we have trout :lol:

Will you let the bank fishermen know they don't stand a chance because I have a boat too? :lol:

Also, Let those who don't have a boss that will let them take off if need , they don't stand a chance. :lol:

Oh And EVERY single win (monthly or year end) has been won for me from lake Don Pedro. So those who don't fish Pedro , tell them too. :lol:

Maybe those who don't use LDC rods? Yea, tell them too. :mrgreen:

If they don't use PF? :idea:

And lets add if you havn't been bass fishing for 30 years you may as well toss in the towel :lol:

What else, I know.... Butch Brown does THE BEST! Right? He is a drywall worker. I do the same work :lol: . Hmmmmmm They are dropping like flys now :lol:

Fun stuff , Thanks!

PS Shhhhhh don't say anything but it's "The Shoes" ;)