Net Recommendations ?

T Dot

Might want to look at the Fishpond nets. They float and are very durable

Do you know how big a musky is?

No kidding. Plus I consider fishpond over priced gear designed for guys who jerk off to "A River Runs Through It." (No offense trout fishermen ;)

Lol :lol: I agree, even as a trout guy. Fishpond is overpriced trash. A polished turd, if you will. And Wayne I admire not using a net, but Ive gone to the hospital from muskies too many times from not having a net. Big fat girls get pissed when you touch em the wrong way.

LOL, net? That takes the challenge out of it.

Waist deep, wading for teeth. Nothing like it.

I use to think the same way. I actually would remind people a net is forbidden on the boat.

... but after losing a few fish at or near the boat (some of which were not mine by the way) and what would have been my cousin's PB - made me rethink.

With all the videos out there with people and nets made it look easy. With a bigger boat and the likely possibilities of bringing the kids more often - it was a no brainer.

LOL - cant wait to break in the new net! It comes in today.

Do you know how big a musky is?

No kidding. Plus I consider fishpond over priced gear designed for guys who jerk off to "A River Runs Through It." (No offense trout fishermen ;)

Lol :lol: I agree, even as a trout guy. Fishpond is overpriced trash. A polished turd, if you will. And Wayne I admire not using a net, but Ive gone to the hospital from muskies too many times from not having a net. Big fat girls get pissed when you touch em the wrong way.

Hey I like my fishpond net haha but I am a flyfisherman as well. But I hate a river runs through it haha

Do agree that it's not big enough for a musky though