Thanks Ben

basstastic27

I ordered a production heavy from Ben about 4 months ago. About 3 months into him making the rod I changed my mind and ended up wanting a custom xxh. He switched things around no problem and finished the custom xxh in under a month. Great service. Will definitely be ordering another rod from him. Thank you Ben!

Ben is an all around good dude, as nice as someone can get. I've purchased several rods from him, always happy with his work. He's been giving me a lot of advice on starting up my own business (not-fishing related) as well. Not too many people take the time to help other's with that these days.

There is no doubt this man has made a bunch of killer rods for all of us to play. Im a Swimbaiter, I can wait for what I want ;) I have 6 on deck. Is there a better 8' rod? That XH pro is a great rod for most situations. I don't have one I don't like. Waiting on one now. And soon hope to order another. Thanks Ben for all the Stoke! When it comes to showing appreciation, im all in :D