Triple Trouts?

Maxwell S.

Hello people,

What is everyone's favorite all around size and color for Triple Trouts?

I was looking at the Hitch pattern, it's seems to be the most universal for the most part.

So what do you all think? What's your opinion on this bait?

Thanks,

Max

10" Light trout is the most versatile bait. It has a green back and a light belly which looks pretty much like any baitfish out there.

The 10" isnt as large as youd think for a 10" bait and it is pretty light too, and smaller fish will crush it as well. I also think the larger trouts swim better than the smaller ones.

nick and I were fishing the other night and couldn't buy a bite. something told me to put a 10" tt on, a bait that I never used to throw, and all the sudden I landed 6-7 fish in a 35-45 minute time span. Nick was having trouble getting a bite until he switched to something more eratic. that night I got 2 fish around 2lbs, one could have been less, but I also got a 5lber. I almost wish they made an even bigger trr after that night.

Its definitely a fish catcher. Its bait bait that catches fish in a wide variety of circumstances.

I really like the light and dark trout patterns. I just have confidence in em. I know they catch fish.

Here is the 5 I got that night. Not a giant but maybe a little confidence booster

post-112-14252985319455_thumb.jpg

Very cool picture, nice catch. Regarding the Triple Trout I only own one so far which is an 8" Slow Sink Bass color. This is my first season fishing the Triple Trout and have recently done well on this bait and will add more in the future. I have my eye on a Chartreuse Shad color.

Awesome info so far everyone! Really like hearing about the 10" TT. Thing looks like a beast! BASS awesome stuff man keep it up!

I am not a big fan of the smaller TT's action, nothing against the baits, I just haven't got my confidence in them yet. But I am liking what I am hearing about them now. :mrgreen:

Dang, that's a sweet bait; and an even sweeter fish, lol. Nice job.

Have never considered getting a TT in the larger sizes, much less the 10"ers.

Have a few 10" in other baits and really love tossing the big stuff. Will have to check out a few!

Thanks for the topic and Rocky for sharing!

Tim