Fishing tomorrow with the video. Quick question

BASS

Tomorrow, I am fishing ALL day because the conditions are simply perfect. I got the camera that I will be mounting on my chest. I will try and post it up tomorrow. I have some pretty cool footage, and some friends and I are trying to put it into a good youtube video by late spring. I have this weird feeling that tomorrow will be a big day. We'll see.

I have a question about how you guys rig big worms. IDK how many of you fish them, but The other day, they wanted worms, and because I want to cut out the >5lb fish, I wanna fish something with size. Let me know what you guys would recomend!

WORMS :?::?::!::!: While I'm sure big worms are effective, we don't play that here!! ;) This is SWIMBAIT UNDERGROUND!!! :mrgreen::lol::o Either way, GL tomorrow!!

Sure, its SWIMBAIT underground, but I am lookin to catch trophy bass. I will be throwin the swimbait a lot, but if they are not hitting it, and I can get 6+ pounders on the big ol worms, I will resort to that. Believe me, I know that there is no better bite than a swimbait bite.

I am not playin, throwin an uptons custom takes some guts. :lol:

Well... I just got back. Didn't quite as good as I hoped. When I got there, I couldn't get the camera to work. I have no idea what was up with it. Kind of annoying. So I couldn't get the video I wanted.

Anyway, I threw a swimbait for hours. from 5:30-8:30 this morning. Nothing, not a follow, not a hit not anything. I switched to the berkley 10" powerworm, Nothing, I went to the robo and got a few. I had to go home at 915 to watch my brother. I went back to the lake at 11 and only brought the swimbait rod. I threw a swimbait from 11-2, again nothing. I put on a nightcrawler colored roboworm on a split shot rig. I got into some bigger fish and ended up landing a solid 6.4.

They just aren't eating the swimbaits. The fish are picking off the night crawlers as they get pushed in the current. I'll be back tomorrow. Taking video...