SS250 vs lake pike

habla10

high guys,

yesterday, i pass a very, very good fishing day, more than 40 pikes for me at the boat, they were crazy, averaging 80cm, they eat everything, i think a steak with a hook was able to take a pike...

94, 92 and 91 cm for the 3 biggest

Bassindon make me crazy with his strike so i try to fish in lake with SS250 and it do very well the job

i will do a video when my work can let me do it

Thanks SU and bassindon

25_11_10.jpg

25_11_11.jpg

img-2011.jpg

25_11_12.jpg

25_11_13.jpg

img-2012.jpg

img-2013.jpg

img-2014.jpg

Esox love the two fitty, good to see your putting the pike on a treadmill with that thing. I whacked lots of good toothy critters this summer on that bait, would watch fish turn down almost everything i threw on certain days, then come back with the 250 and they don't think twice, 52" purebred being the biggest. Pretty amazing stuff keep it up and pull it off some weed edges, you'll stick dozens of 40+ around your parts soon enough!

You must be using a steel leader, those lures are exspensive. Be careful a huge pike doesnt grab your little boat and take you under... :lol: Good fishing my friend.. :)

Like with the women, the size of the boat is not the more important, but what you arrive to do with ! ! :lol::lol::lol: