goals for 2015

R8R

What are your goals for 2015.

Top of the list is to catch a teener

2nd is a DD that's every years list

3rd find more spots that hold big fish, probably the most important thing I have to do.

What are your goals for 2015.

Top of the list is to catch a teener

2nd is a DD that's every years list

3rd find more spots that hold big fish, probably the most important thing I have to do.

Cat same as above but I can forget about the teener :lol:

Change it for a 8lber

spend more quality time on the water

apply what i learned this season and fish smarter

Break my pb

fish more productive water/spots

do more scouting online and early/late season, learned a bunch this summer with low water we had.

go back and target some monster followers I had.

have fun and enjoy time away from work and lifes issues

Early this year, I got into swimbait fishing in an area where swimbait fishing is unheard-of. I have learned more about bass fishing this year than I ever have because of that. Around March, I sold all of my conventional tackle and went exclusively to swimbaits. Though I don't have the latest and greatest baits on the market, I have learned to use what I do have, and can afford, and it has resulted in great success. With the help of SU, 2014 has been a great year as far as my fishing is considered. Recently, I have purchased some new and nicer baits and hope to put them through their paces in 2015.

Though it doesn't seem like goals to most of you guys, my main goals for 2015 are:

3: I want to learn more about big fish behavior and habitat.

2: I want to learn to use the gear I already have more effectively instead of investing even more money on new gear. I'm not saying that I won't be purchasing a couple more new things, I just really want to dial in on technique and the true art of fishing swimbaits with the gear that I already have.

1: With the help of numbers 2 and 3, I hope to break my PB of +/- 6lbs. Where I'm from, a 6lb Largie is a tank and Im grateful to have been fortunate enough to have caught it (NOT ON A SWIMBAIT BTW....). But this year, Im hoping break that on a swimbait.

I hope everything lines up this year and I meet all of my goals. Good luck to everyone else in 2015 and I hope everyone meets theirs!