Anyone order direct from Deps?

dominioncaster

I just tried ordering some replacement fins for a bullshooter but during the check out it wouldn't recognize my info (zip not long enough, name, etc.). Has anyone had any luck ordering direct from them? Anyone know if they will ship outside of Japan or do they only deal with distributors? I have an e-mail out to them and Optimum but doubt I will get any reply. Thanks for any info.

Good thread I need a new fin as well.

Optimum contacted me and said they would look into getting them. Haven't heard anything else.

No response from Deps.

Contacted multiple tackle shops in Japan but keep getting responses that I can't read and my e-mail won't translate them :D .

My best lead is from some of the Japanese vendors on Ebay. Several have told me that they are looking into it. I explained I would buy multiples and even buy some replacement tails if they could get them.

I will contact you if I have any success. Luckily the fins don't mess with the action, but I still want some replacements.