BEWARE; "Autisticmoose8" - "Chris Layman" ;BEWARE

tsteadyslayin

I had received the bait in late 2013 from a member here through a trade originally as a Deps Flash Gill and I knew the holes were in the bait, fished the bait, fished the bait and the foil started to peel, had it in my box sitting around for a long while and didn't fish it. Right when Casey started doing his wraps, I sent it off to him looked great when i got it, fished it a couple trips this past summer hard and i left it in my truck while i went on vacation and when i got back it had melted as you can see in the pictures below. This is not on Casey, as he warned me that it was going to be one of his first times doing this type of wrap, and that he had never wrapped a Flash Gill because the skin is too dark. Casey is a good guy as we all know and he tried to make it right and thats what meant the most to me. Well, this is where the fun starts.. It was just sitting in my box and this is when the Deps craze was out of control, ridiculous. I KNEW the bait was in bad shape, but it swam well. So i thought i would try and see if anyone wanted it since I wasn't fishing it. Well, the first person to message me was "Autisticmoose8" or "Chris Layman", ended up sorting stuff out and selling it to him for $180, fair? beyond fair. Send him the picture of the receipt, and no response. Week goes by and I asked if he ever received it, no response. Then, the cherry on top, a couple weeks later I see the paypal dispute and then get a text message from him explaining that his neighbor saw another man come to his doorstep and take the package…LOL…………..what a joke. I send paypal all my text, all my pictures, and I lost the dispute… CHRIS gets the bait and MY $180, Scam Artist, i mean Chris…then goes along and sells the bait A DAY AFTER FILING THE DISPUTE. Why I'm just now putting all the pieces to the puzzle together now? I have no clue. Just giving y'all a heads up on what a piece of scum he is…. The only way I knew that it wasn't actually stollen is because "Deefeesha" posted the bait on IG………… The owner now purchased it from Chris for $200…………..so he is now $400 dollars deep on a bait that isn't even his…Pure scum…Fuckin Cheeseball

If he was a real man, Chris would make it right and refund my $180, or he can be a cheese ball puss and hide behind his computer screen and live his life dodging karma.

post-2583-1425301205645_thumb.jpeg

post-2583-14253012057027_thumb.png

post-2583-1425301205805_thumb.png

Not sure why PayPal sided with him. You have a text by him stating that the bait was delivered. That should end all responsibility with you. Then he stated that someone took it from his porch. The should be handled by the local PD and post office not paypal.

unfortunately, shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the seller, not the buyer. If the item was stolen off the porch, it technically wasn't delivered to the recipient. However, with him selling the bait days later, it looks like he may have pulled a douche move. I await his response to hear his side of the story

unfortunately, shipping and insurance is the responsibility of the seller, not the buyer. If the item was stolen off the porch, it technically wasn't delivered to the recipient. However, with him selling the bait days later, it looks like he may have pulled a douche move. I await his response to hear his side of the story

I would check on that, each PO has a spot of drop off for items that do not fit in the mail box, so that area may be considered an extended mail box. If someone messes with a letter or package that is delivered by the USPS I think it is a federal offence?

Technically, he is only $200 deep because didn't pay for the bait and sold it for $200... Either way he still a POS for doing that...

The person who bought it off him should file a Paypal dispute if possible saying they never receive it along with anyone else who just bought a bait off him.

Lets get this straight....

i purchased the bait beat......

Had it redone, and was messed up by ME

Sold it to Chris Layman for $180, pictures exhanged....

The money sat in my account for a week or so......

He filed the dispute on 12/5.......

He turned around and sold it for $200 on 12/6 to Green Weenie......

Green Weenie is the owner of the bait and had it sent to "Deefeesha" to be re-wrapped....

As the paypal dispute didnt end til 12/16 and he won the case....

Which means he got got his ORIGINAL $180, THAT SHOULD BE MINE, and $200 from selling it to Green Weenie.... So he sits on a false $400 as we speak..

if anyone is willing to help me in anyway. Im open. Im out of town for a funeral and wont be able to do real business until Monday...

His name is Chris Layman...

Email; Chrislayman81@gmail.com

Phone Number; 7148722715

Address

9561 Normandy Way

Cypress, CA 90630

I have all the proof i need to win any case i would believe.

Text messages exchanged from him and I, pictures of the bait, the reciept, text messages from him and "Green Weenie", picture of my paypal exchanges, dates, times. Again, i will be able to do real business on Monday as i get back...

Again, this place is only as good as we make it. You win some and lose some. I can always take a loss, but to know that he could get away with it makes me sick. A little searching and we could have his parents numbers, emails, and thats all i would need....

Thanks again,

Tanner