Glide Bait Help....

Darth Baiter

Hey guys, I am looking for some glide bait help. I am working on getting a couple of ones that are 8-12 inches, but I'm looking for some decent smaller ones. I know about the Swaver from River2Sea, but I want to know good ones you guys have done well on. Thanks again... :)

Any smaller glides baits I have tried don't really "glide". I haven't thrown it much but even the deps 175 is disappointing compared to the 250. The smaller gan craft was decent but I sold it to Dave. He seemed to do well... Maybe I am not patient enough but those small baits are tough to fish. The S-waver seems to be the best bang for your buck really

the shooter jr is a decent smaller bait, not a wide glide but it gets bit.

another bait that has a good glide is the smaller killer instinct glide, just don't buy it directly from him because he's a scumbag and ripped off a quite a few members of this site.

the negotiator isn't very big but it is really pretty pricey right now... might be a good bait to wait a few months on unless one pops up for retail.

Like bigworm said I also haven't found any smaller glide baits that I've liked. I've tried a bunch and the ones I like besides the 250 are the glideators and tater hogs and I won't include the baits that are impossible to get.. Pretty much everything else I've tried I haven't been happy with.

the shooter jr is a decent smaller bait, not a wide glide but it gets bit.

another bait that has a good glide is the smaller killer instinct glide, just don't buy it directly from him because he's a scumbag and ripped off a quite a few members of this site.

the negotiator isn't very big but it is really pretty pricey right now... might be a good bait to wait a few months on unless one pops up for retail.

Im waiting for them to come back into stock, and to be honest the deps 175 might be a good option. It has a pretty nice wide glide and my buddy caught a ten and a half on one out of a public pond. So I have trust in them.

IMO the shuddertail is an expensive less effective Hudd. The 250 might be worth it for the size upgrade but the head shake on the shuddertails make them less appealing than a hudd to me.

For glides, I would try to be patient and wait for the new 250s to be released. It is still unknown if they will be as effective as the original but if the supply is similar to what they have done with the 175s they should be available at retail. Hard to justify the crazy prices right now for the og version with a release imminent. Unfortunately, the glides that I like are the same ones that everyone else likes. The glide gizzard is an amazing bait. If any of your friends have one I would start begging. The negotiator is also a great glide bait but is really small IMO.