WTS Middlefish Original and Gen 2 injured trouts

hydrocephalic

I don't need all of these. Part of the same lot from Aaron at Middlefish. They are all in great condition, most are 9.5/10. I'm going to keep a few, but with this many, it's easier to put them all up and let everyone take a stab. I'll definitely be hanging on to a pink one and a rainbow.

Originals have full tails, gen 2s have the asymmetric tails.

If you want any close up shots or anything else, PM me.

Asking $55tyd each, I'll cover all fees.

post-4995-14253015697169_thumb.jpg

did you swim test these? his post on ebay stated that many of the baits did not swim correctly.

No, it never said that. Please stop spreading lies in my posts, thanks.

And as stated elsewhere, I have some swim tested these. The few baits with defects were never posted for sale.

Anyone who wants the truth, please see the eBay listing:http://m.ebay.com/itm/271776569131?txnId=0

did you swim test these? his post on ebay stated that many of the baits did not swim correctly.

No, it never said that. Please stop spreading lies in my posts, thanks.

And as stated elsewhere, I have some swim tested these. The few baits with defects were never posted for sale.

Anyone who wants the truth, please see the eBay listing:http://m.ebay.com/itm/271776569131?txnId=0

The listing said "most of them swim well, but some of the baits may not swim perfectly", nothing about defects. Btw, I was the guy you were bidding against at the end :x

I don't need all of these. Part of the same lot from Aaron at Middlefish. They are all in great condition, most are 9.5/10. I'm going to keep a few, but with this many, it's easier to put them all up and let everyone take a stab. I'll definitely be hanging on to a pink one and a rainbow.

[attachment=0]IMAG0599.jpg[/attachment]

Would you do $100 for the top 2 on the right hand side?

[attachment=0]IMAG0599.jpg[/attachment]

Would you do $100 for the top 2 on the right hand side?

PM sent