Homemade 6 inch Gizzard SB..

ambush

Hey guys new to the forum, saw this thread and decided id post a couple pics of some baits ive made in the past few weeks.. one is a glider the other has a tight snaking action. Only been using them a week or so after work in the evenings and already caught a 7 pounder and a 5... nothing more rewarding than catching a toad on a handmade bait of your own!

post-6300-1425301573529_thumb.jpg

post-6300-14253015739574_thumb.jpg

post-6300-14253015748419_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys, i know the paint jobs are not exactly pristine but ive been using Rustoleum in a spray can lol... next investment will definitely be an airbrush so i can get those sick patterns we see so often in the swimbait world. I live in Texas and most of the lakes we fish have less than 3-4 ft visibility so i dont think its all that critical, but hey, who doesn't want their baits to look awesome?!! :D

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks guys, i know the paint jobs are not exactly pristine but ive been using Rustoleum in a spray can lol... next investment will definitely be an airbrush so i can get those sick patterns we see so often in the swimbait world. I live in Texas and most of the lakes we fish have less than 3-4 ft visibility so i dont think its all that critical, but hey, who doesn't want their baits to look awesome?!! :D

Baits look good to me, but like they say "ya gotta catch the fisherman's eye before you catch the fish's". We all know that the only thing that matters is if your bait catches fish, and yours, obviously, do. Nice work, look forward to seeing more.