If you had to choose one ? pats Or slammer

IndyBassFishing

if you want a wake bait or surface bait get a slammer. If you want to crank down a big bait get a pats. You can get bit cranking down slammer too and vice versa. Comes down to availability. I stick with the slammer personally

Edited by MA Frog Man

if you want a wake bait or surface bait get a slammer. If you want to crank down a big bait get a pats. You can get bit cranking down slammer too and vice versa. Comes down to availability. I stick with the slammer personally

Thanks for the explanation on the different actions or techniques of the two and your preference.

If you can get a Pats and don't mind spending a little extra then I would get one. If not get a Slammer. Also, depending on the size of the  bait you want you might have to get a slammer. 

Thank you, appreciate the comparison on size and price point.

lol I say both because i feel they both have their time and place u go to one lake slammer gets crushed I go to another lake (main lake I fish on) and I don't even take them and the pats kills it there. So I'd get a slammer and if u ever come across a pats bait get it

I have limited experience with the pats but the 9" slammer single joint is a workhorse for a lot of guys on here across the nation. One thing about the slammer all of them are wood and because of different densities some wake better some crank better so don't be afraid to get a couple over time.