New Mattlure glide

slammedsdime

I got my matt lures glide trout coming in  :-P  Cant wait to fish it as soon as my broken hand gets better.

You get an email from matt saying that yours is shipped, or for payment? When I talked to him last, he said the first run was done, he was just waiting on the packaging to come in before sending out the first lot

If your from san diego then you know matts craft well. A truly dedicated professional when it comes to building baits that catch big bass. $200 is nothing compared to a 250 that is mass produced for $180 or even much more on some ebay listings. Can't wait to search & destroy with mine. Thanks for the hard work matt.

Edited by Lonewolf

No one said anything about the bait not being worth $200. I just remember someone saying way early on that the price point was going to be around $80. I was hoping it would be. I've spent far more than 200 on a quality bait. The baits look great. I hope to get one sooner than later.

Dang i thought this bait was going thru rigorous testing.... guess that went out the window when the $$ started rolling in, nice

Ceaser where do you come off making an ignorant statement like this? Do you know how long the bait has been tested? No you don't.  This bait has been in the works for over a year. This bait has gone through several design changes and improvements. This bait has been fished by a small handfull of guys and has produced big LMB, big spots and big stripers. It has pictures and cast to catch video to back it up. This bait has been fish and fisherman tested and passed. 

Wow Ceaser - having a bad day? Matt makes anyone's short list of great bait makers. He announced that glide around 6 months ago on SN and pictured prototypes, so obviously he was working on it prior to that post. He donated one of the first baits to a charity fundraiser here on SU rather than selling it himself. Not sure what your problem is, but man you are way off base with this.

Dang i thought this bait was going thru rigorous testing.... guess that went out the window when the $$ started rolling in, nice

BAD day it must be? I can say that I've personally seen this bait over a year ago (around there) On my home lake many times being tested and even at its beginning stages I was very impressed I will gladly pay the cash for a master piece (I always looked at it like this dont have nothing nice to say keep it to yourself) or just dont buy it just means more for me:)