Imakatsu Bassroid

RobM27

I have 2, with another coming in the mail in a few days. They swim really great, has a nice glide action to it. Sinks when you reel it in, if you let it sit it rises to the surface. Only thing I don't like is that some of the paint above the rear hook is chipping off during cast (at least for mine, was throwing it for about an hour

post-22036-0-93356700-1428531153_thumb.jpg

I have 2, with another coming in the mail in a few days. They swim really great, has a nice glide action to it. Sinks when you reel it in, if you let it sit it rises to the surface. Only thing I don't like is that some of the paint above the rear hook is chipping off during cast (at least for mine, was throwing it for about an hour

+1 the paint comes off really easy , Im having my bro put a better clear coat which will solve the problem, It has a good swimming action. It will have its place forsure

Edited by JeremyW

• 3 weeks later...

What is the weight on these baits. It looks like the guy is chucking it on a pretty standard casting outfit. I thought they weighed about 3oz which would require something pretty beefy.

I little under 7" and 3 oz 

Cool video I've seen that lure tape used everywhere in Japanese YouTube videos on floating glide baits would like to pick some up now I know who makes it just need to find some lol.

I purity much understood everything he said about using it too go figure!

Edited by Codyc

• 3 months later...

Cool video I've seen that lure tape used everywhere in Japanese YouTube videos on floating glide baits would like to pick some up now I know who makes it just need to find some lol.

If you are talking about where to get the lead tape, you can find it in sporting goods stores in the golf section.