VELVICK GETTING IT DONE ON SWIMMIES

ATFISHING1234

Nice, I think Skeet Reese won because of Byrons swimbaits.

Yes, I read somewhere that they room together and Byron gave Skeet the 7" basstrix and Skeet ended up winning because of them by about 4lbs.  Byron coming in 2nd, likely would have won had he kept the baits on the DL.

I looked for some of those miracle baits. Amazingly no seven inchers to be found on TW. And apparently AYU has just became the "BB Flash Carp" of the tournament world. I think Claws are doubling in price as I sit here :-P . Fishing Pandemonium. I feel bads for all those baits being used once and then forgotten in the bottom of all those boats. 

All and all good to see Velvick whackin um again.

Are those 7" Basstrix better than the smaller sizes? The smaller ones seem to get a lot of bad reviews.Also,did anyone else hear of Velvick telling a reporter the second bait he was throwing was actually a Livingston proto- type.Read that on another site.

Are those 7" Basstrix better than the smaller sizes? The smaller ones seem to get a lot of bad reviews.Also,did anyone else hear of Velvick telling a reporter the second bait he was throwing was actually a Livingston proto- type.Read that on another site.

I think the second lure was an I-Slide but I could be wrong

Just wondering. It was reported he told BassFan after the TX that it was a Livingston prototype.I haven't searched for the article yet.

It looks awfully like a Gancraft.

You really can't take these pro anglers' word at face value. They are trying to sell a product. Would like to see them be truthful, but can't blame them when money/sponsorship is on the line.