Real Prey Swimbaits

KSetaro

Looking to see what every one is running for hooks on their RPS's.  Just got in my G2 Golden Pond Shiner, and my real prey Alwife.  Swam the golden for a little bit last weekend, looking forward to putting in some time with this bait over the up coming weekend.  Thanks guys. 

• 1 year later...

The all new Real Prey Forage Trout & Fallfish are now up for sale. I just literally added them to the site now.

After tossing this bait around for the past few weeks, I can definitely say it's one of the best RP baits to date. I mean, you can't beat the pond shiner, but still.

Perfect size and weight. The scales on the trout colors give those mossybacks something different to look at.

Go yourself a favor and pick one up.

Tell Joe that Tim sent you

IMG_7450.thumb.JPG.aa29c98633f5de26aad25

IMG_7451.thumb.JPG.d6fedaabc7f14f74dab41

Edited by Tim McAuliffe

Looking to see what every one is running for hooks on their RPS's.  Just got in my G2 Golden Pond Shiner, and my real prey Alwife.  Swam the golden for a little bit last weekend, looking forward to putting in some time with this bait over the up coming weekend.  Thanks guys.

Feel free to contact Joe at RP. He knows his baits and is a stand-up guy- definitely one of the baitmakers who take customer service seriously. One thing he will always tell you is to always use bottom hooks when you're fishing for smallmouth.

Feel free to contact Joe at RP. He knows his baits and is a stand-up guy- definitely one of the baitmakers who take customer service seriously. One thing he will always tell you is to always use bottom hooks when you're fishing for smallmouth.

+1 on this. His customer service is great. I sent him some questions and instead of getting some quick answers I get a message saying call him so we can talk about it. His baits also look great, swim great and catch. 

Like others have said, great guy, great baits, plus Joe is a small buisness man keeping the faith in Massachusetts. His Golden Shiner & Alewife are the bomb..., and, don't over look his entire line-up.

+1. Joe is the man.

Don't overlook his 5" perch, swimming carp, and the bluegill!