1st DD & New PB

thastickybandit

Well this weekend I got to experience the fish of a life time. I meet up with Oliver in Austin and we hit up Ladybird. I'm not going to lie it was a really tough day out there and ended up losing a 250 and was was feeling like we were going to be skunked. On the last cast of the day I casted by a bridge I end up sticking this slob. It was very cool to see her swim up to it and eat it. I caught her on BB Bass 250 still can't believe I caught a double digit fish. She was 10lbs  9.25 oz 29.25 inches long and girth of 18.25 inches. 

post-21158-0-56167400-1430784823_thumb.jpg

post-21158-0-32909900-1430784853_thumb.png

Nice catch congrats,  WOW I have been gone almost a year and LadyBird or "TownLake" as the locals still call it was predominantly a kayak fishing lake.  There are some monsters in that body of water and a lot of the yak tourneys are held there as well.  Congrats again. :mrgreen:

Great story and congrats on your 1st DD and new PB...That is one long bass!!! Cool to have your friends there to witness that special moment...Reminds me of my recent DD catch...