3:16 6inch Real Deal, yep that guy.....

JRockvoan

Hey Darth, where you at? You need to conjure up some tricks those dumb jedi's pulled on your stormtroopers, and waive your hand in front of boomah's face:

-

-Darth: "These aren't the baits you're looking for."

-

-boomah: "This isn't the bait I'm looking for, I'm outta here!"

-

;):lol:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been explaining why Im selling this bait, like I said, I'm a nerd :lol: Couple guys I keep in touch with on here know this about me, the sale of this bait is going towards this...all 2 foot of him...then into the living room :lol:

img1452a.jpg

That one is cool Rock but show them the Joker ;)

Dam, that's such a nice bait. I really wish I could buy it, but I know I don't belong in this arena...

Exactly what I was thinking. Don't know how some of these guys afford all this stuff. Do you loose your swimbaits when you file for bankruptcy. :lol:

I am worried for "Rocks" safety and or where abouts... I have like 3 or 4 PMs in my out box he has ot opened.. does any one know him? can some one check on him? he had reply'd to one or two and was suppose to get in touch with me yesterday... so just worried for his wealfare? hope some one did tie him up and take this bait or something.. all serious can some one make sure he is OK... and maybe he just does not want to respond. I am sure i am not the only one that PMd about this bait and mayb he got tired of looking at our wanting attitudes...( : thanks in advance.. if some one knows him can they please PM me and let me know he is OK..thanks