Savage Glide Swimmer?

Cody_the_kook

Totally agree with Frank that the S-waver is better bait than the Savagegear the majority of the times. You might want to spend a few more $$$$ and get a Deps 175 which is better still. Prices on the 175s have come down to very reasonable levels if you shop around.

Totally agree with Frank that the S-waver is better bait than the Savagegear the majority of the times. You might want to spend a few more $$$$ and get a Deps 175 which is better still. Prices on the 175s have come down to very reasonable levels if you shop around.

Almost got a 175 but I ended up getting a bullshooter instead!

Both swim really well. I have 2 6 inch s wavers, an 8 inch and 4 1/2 inch savage. I use the s wavers a bit more but only cause I've had some success with them. But I throw the 4 1/2 inch savage a lot lately cause it matches size with the bait fish currently in my area. I do prefer the color options with the s wavers. Limited colors with the glide in my mind.

Honestly they suck. Sure they glide but compared to an actual good bait? No.

Pay a little bit more and go for a 175 or personally i like the gan craft 178 better. S Waver is good if you file the sides a little but in my opinion just dont even bother with a savage glide.

Usually, price determines the quality. Usually.

S-Waver all day...But like said above the Deps 175 is bit better but in my experience has it's quarks as

well...

The two I have tend to "Nose up" more than I like so I have recently adjusted weight to correct the issue

Swaver is worth the money over savage all day