Swimbait underground BBQ !

Danny C.

Hell yeah, don't mention it... Those boys love swimbaiting so much they wouldn't mind at all. Shoot we don't even have to ask them..

Ha I thought you were joking :P

Shinner - I'm sure there will be some great video of this.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you know this man. We going potluck style? I'm bringing the heat.... In La Habra/Fullerton but I think I'd be more comfortable spending the night in the shop....just to keep an eye on things...you know....security :roll:

JK

Hell yeah, don't mention it... Those boys love swimbaiting so much they wouldn't mind at all. Shoot we don't even have to ask them..

Ha I thought you were joking :P

Shinner - I'm sure there will be some great video of this.

I was kidding, Ben has a woman and Joe runs around naked in his sleep screaming something about the big one?!

Hahah. True.

Wanna see if this works. Got this killer sushi place off of El toro rd in el toro. Just went and talk to the owner on the way back from picking up my son from school. He has a dining Hall that can seat 20 to 30 guys. It's all you can eat and they have cooked food for you ladies that don't like raw fish. Happy hour starts at 5:00 pm So drinks will be cheaper .It's 25.00 per person + drinks. the food is great! everone I've taken there loved it!

Thought it would be a cool idea since we all can kick back sit around the table and act like we are swimbait kings! 8-) Then we don't have to worry about the weather,food,clean up,ect and could relax and have a good time.

How does Mon.26, day after Christmas sound?

HELL YEAH!!!! I should work early that morning. Im down for sure!

Geoff

I would love to come down.. I live up north tho.. and it is going to be a grand kid parade aroudn here.. so have a great time with out me.. if i get out this week i will send you a swim bait photo anyway...( : if you do it again in the spring i would love to come down.. I have an "egg" i could slow cook up some good stuff....