Toxic Baits and Swimbait Underground

Ceaser

Thank you everyone for the kind words. These baits are still really custom. Im refining my process more and more but Im sticking with doing things like hand cutting every lip and testing each bait before and after paint to find baits that need tuned or adjusted slightly. This means every bait isnt going to be identical, which i see as a plus, but all baits are tested to run true and perform at their best on an individual basis. I will be uploading videos to my site over the weekend that explain the specs on the baits, hooks used, hook swapping to change the float rate, recommeded equipment (line, rods, reels) and tips on how these have been successful on the bodys of water they have been fished on. I will post links in this thread if possible, if not my site is easy to find. Lots of fish pics will also be up. Ill post one up here. 

Baits are Appox. 2.75oz and 7"

post-18401-0-30704600-1443723331_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ceaser

Happy for you Ceaser, can't wait to swim your perch pass the snout of a big Mass Bass. Congrats on the business, but, there goes some of your fishing time. Us fishermen appreciate your time to produce lures for us...Thanks.

the first video is me giving some insight on the wake 'n' crank specs and fishability and the second is just a promo teaser type vid i did. Gonna be posting these on my site and new vids all the time. Thanks SU.

Nice job man, I made some sh***y 8" silicone paddle tail soft baits that didn't even paddle and still got a couple fish...it's quite the feeling to catch a fish on something you made by hand...to make retail grade baits that people are gonna drop 100$+ on is a whole other level...congrats bro!