SpaceGhost

bassbass

• 2 weeks later...

Did my first trade on the forum with SpaceGhost and the transaction was smooth! He had the bait in the mail the same day with tracking info sent to me as soon as he had it. I received the bait and it was in great condition! Do not hesitate to deal with Jesse. He is a great guy! Hopefully I get to deal with him again!

• 3 weeks later...

I've never traded, sold to, or bought baits from SpaceGhost. However he has given some great advise in reference to alternative options to bait I was looking for!! I mean awesome alternative options! Couldn't ask to have a better, more friendly, honest opinion of what I was hoping for. Even though he made no money off of sharing his opinion I really respect that! I look forward to doing business in the future with him! And his GIFs are awesome FYI!!!

I've never traded, sold to, or bought baits from SpaceGhost. However he has given some great advise in reference to alternative options to bait I was looking for!! I mean awesome alternative options! Couldn't ask to have a better, more friendly, honest opinion of what I was hoping for. Even though he made no money off of sharing his opinion I really respect that! I look forward to doing business in the future with him! And his GIFs are awesome FYI!!!

His gif ability is a true talent lol, I've bought from him and his service is top notch

• 1 month later...

I did a trade with him recently, and was more than happy. Good dude, great communication, and bait was exactly as described. He is very knowledgeable, and willing to share his knowlage. Defanitly one of the solid people in this group. Thank you Jesse.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...