Sushi BBQ

CombatWombat

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good food, name tags, no wives or gf's, beers, saki, Bassindon videotaping, beers, saki, Mickey rallying the troops, beers, saki, SBU shirts=whats not to like? did I mention beers, saki, free real deals for all who attended, beers, saki.....officially it just broke up like 45 minutes ago in the parking lot when they closed the doors and shut the lights out.

Great way to close out the year......count me in for next year.... :D

JK

That badass! Awsome time, between all the cool guys who showed up and the shots the chef gave everyone it was sick! Learned a ton! Bassin don was funny as heck! Ended the night with some ninja fishing with some SU members. Tourny should be sick!!!

What a bunch of hoodlums. Between these pictures and the ones Ben sent me last night, I wasn't sure if it was a bunch of guys from a fishing website or a 1% club. :lol: When's the SU three-patch club jackets coming out? ;)

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Most of us already are 1%ers...we throw that other stuff one percent of the time!!

Good times for sure last night! Great to get out and meet some new people, looking forward to the next one! Hopefully be able to get out for the tourney! Anyone do any good fishing last night/ this morning? I got blanked again this morning at DVL, had some good swirls and blow ups on the Armageddon though...