wtb : pats swimbait

Skeeter102

i know i know there hard to get and no one wants to let any go!

if anyone from new england has any pats, dont matter the pattern or size, especially looking for his jitterbug he made, and a phat trout and phat perch, any makes!

if your into firearms aswell i can give store credit to my brothers firearm store aswell! located here in worcester, massachusetts

have a good day all!

Haha yea right! Maybe 5 pats lol, but technically almost every gen 3/4 glock is on the list, even the g42/g43 , problem is in the eyes of the attorney general post ban (1998) and after glocks, kimbers, Colts, Springfield, handguns only are not able to buy but there still sold at shops in mass lol , glocks technically can be sold but can't at the same time, mass sucks lol

You know what's messed up is you can live out of state and move into the state with your new glocks and kimbers , Colts, etc, but you can't buy them here? This state sucks on its laws because there made by people who have no clue what there talking about lol

You know what's messed up is you can live out of state and move into the state with your new glocks and kimbers , Colts, etc, but you can't buy them here? This state sucks on its laws because there made by people who have no clue what there talking about lol

Almost all laws are made by people who don't know what they're talking about...some obvious laws work...some are just lame

i know i know there hard to get and no one wants to let any go!

if anyone from new england has any pats, dont matter the pattern or size, especially looking for his jitterbug he made, and a phat trout and phat perch, any makes!

if your into firearms aswell i can give store credit to my brothers firearm store aswell! located here in worcester, massachusetts

have a good day all!

Bump to not derail the thread