jackall chibitarel

crappie25

I saw these a month or so ago and cant seem to find anywhere that has them. japanlureshop shows them on their site but they are out of stock. I signed up for the email notification but idk how often they stock the site. Really would love to pick one up for next season

Oh dear...I want one. Is this a newly-released bait? I haven't heard about it yet. Also, thanks for sharing. haha

Soon to be released. Some of the Japanese retails sites have them up but show the quantity in stock as zero, which is a common practice there when a bait is going to be available soon (within a month or so).

About 5.1 in, 1.5 oz. I was able to get in contact with a Japanese retailer who had a couple in stock, so I'm hoping to have a few within the next couple of weeks. If all goes well, I will post more info..

Edited by collin117

So I reached out to a few Japanese tackle shops both online vendors and actual shops via email and surprisingly they all responded vey quickly...the answer I got re this bait was "we had one or two, will not have anymore this year"..."maybe next year"...

I don't know exactly what that means...maybe 2016? For now they are unavailable in Japan which means we are a ways out...unless you know somebody I guess