What is your GO TO Swimbait?

Fishingallday

Hands down 8" hudd. Rof 12 or 5.

depending on the lake 250 SS or GC 230 come close, depending on lake and time of year, slammer and wake jr. Are close, rising son definitely has some trips were its the goto bait but day in day out, night, day, winter through summer, pretty much anywhere I fish Huddelston deluxe is my goto.

maybe ill have to keep my wake jr and just get use to using it....plus it sounds like I need a rat as well...

for me I always have a hudd gill on and always get bite, sometimes I don't get any of the bites like tonight...had two dozen bites but nothing would hold on...that's the way the cookie crumbles!!

Roman made negotiator I have the most confidence in but I'll always throw a deps 250 as well and lately hollow belly swimbaits have been getting me fish when all else fails since I can work it in all depths especially the clear deep reservoirs we have out here in so cal.

My go to is just a simple line-thru boot-tail. I like top shelf baits deep runners I use the smaller ones for smallies it smokes big smallies on st.clair in spring and sometimes break out the bigger ones. For trophy fishing I use osprey talons. On lakes where they don't see many swimbaits like in the east they are plenty natural enough.