Swimbait Collections

echoedd

Here's my Tub of 3:16 soft plastic baits.

Pretty much dedicating ALOT of time this year to the Rising Sons and Triple Trouts. Still throwing the Wake Jr and El Raton too.

After fishing Big baits for a few years now, I finally feel like I have my Arsenal right where I want it with the baits I enjoy fishing the most.

post-21056-0-69064800-1486097563_thumb.jpg

Which you think is the best one out of all of those?

most of these i just recently acquired, but ive tested them all and the 3 piece traprat has the best knocking sound, the morning wood has the best waggle, but the CL8 is my favorite IMO. caught alot of fish with it day and night but the trap rat is close behind it.

Handful of 316 lure hard baits.

attachicon.gifIMG_0951.JPG

Oh god those are NICE!!!

Jealouse af of the RD and the BAA and the glides, and well all of them, except the converted wake->glide, looks cool but not my thing.

I'll be posting some 316 baits tomorrow :)

These are the comments that get you chastised..we have yet to figure out "your thing"..and didn't you literally just do this to a meathead?

already put the lip back lol, and yeah I realized I shouldn't have said that right after I hit post..... fml