Swimbait Collections

echoedd

Not nearly as impressive as all of the post on this thread. 2017 is my first year in the the swimbait game. Living In central Md my bait choices revolve around bluegill, perch and crappie. 3 new setups to cover the baits I plan to throw now and in the future. Got carried away with buying baits at first but I have chilled now after reading all the post around site.

46597bd0-a44c-41c9-bac5-a6eebaec4ccb_zps

Not nearly as impressive as all of the post on this thread. 2017 is my first year in the the swimbait game. Living In central Md my bait choices revolve around bluegill, perch and crappie. 3 new setups to cover the baits I plan to throw now and in the future. Got carried away with buying baits at first but I have chilled now after reading all the post around site.

46597bd0-a44c-41c9-bac5-a6eebaec4ccb_zps

Stop at that - this is absolutely all you need. Really!

attachicon.gifIMG_20170218_111307431.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20170218_111315058.jpg

2 fresh arrivals!

I noticed they have different bill shapes... Anyone know what's up? I'm assuming one design is older than the other...

I picked up one like the black one was told it was a crank jr. But not sure if its true