Swimbait Collections

echoedd

I love the rash on that freestyle perch... we put a good amount of muskies in the boat with that bait.. The bass one gets munched too.. Is it a floater or slow sink?

Slow sink. I was fortunate enough to get a back up last time Mickey released the perch/bass. I've also got two FS bass slow sinks but reach for the perch most of the time. The FS perch and the BA are easily my favorite hardbaits.

Wheee....

post-149-1425298585272_thumb.jpg

I love the rash on that freestyle perch... we put a good amount of muskies in the boat with that bait.. The bass one gets munched too.. Is it a floater or slow sink?

Slow sink. I was fortunate enough to get a back up last time Mickey released the perch/bass. I've also got two FS bass slow sinks but reach for the perch most of the time. The FS perch and the BA are easily my favorite hardbaits.

Wheee....

I need to go change my pants now....... :lol:

Sweet collection!

Wheee....

I need to go change my pants now....... :lol:

Sweet collection!

YIKES!! TMI!! :shock::o