Swimbait Collections

echoedd

On 4/14/2020 at 12:59 PM, dominioncaster said:

Nothing especially rare here but I like the natural colors. Bass is new but I’m looking forward to fishing it. 

223D4433-AA43-4534-B5BC-CCADB87BDEEB.jpeg

Nice, I'm digging that old school guide select. That's my very first swimbait rod. 

8 hours ago, Rogervang said:

Nice, I'm digging that old school guide select. That's my very first swimbait rod. 

I have a couple and even though I have other more expensive rods, I still throw these on a regular basis. Never had an issue with them either and I abuse my stuff. 

My two real deal baby's, going to see how the real deal swims with a soft tail and used braid as the "split rings" hoping it has less of a clanking action and is more natural. (Yes I do bring my baits to work, reminds me of what I'm partially working for lol)

15870491488147687286556841020597.jpg

Edited by El_Weruso

On 4/12/2020 at 9:15 PM, SumoNinja said:

New to swimbaits with top of the line gear and bait.  No half @ssing, I like it 

Man you ain't lyin, yeesh. I've been at it almost two years and still can't convince myself (or my wife) to go top of the line. Kudos.