Swimbait Collections

echoedd

This dude right here…..”Chaozu” Ryan Margone this dude right here is a grown asss butthurtt man complaining about what another grown man chooses to do with their hard earned money? Get over yourself. Look in the mirror before you believe you’ve earned the right to judge others. Don’t be the whiny dude who always second guesses here. 

10 hours ago, Chaozu said:

This right here…. One dude buys NINE hard to get baits just to sit on them and add them to a collection…. Way to go bro! I bet the bait maker is so happy all his hard work on these baits will just be sitting in a box! There’s no way in hell you can justify buying nine of these at one time, you’re just straight up greedy! I bet you’re the same type of dude that drives a Prius in the fast lane barely doing the speed limit

Cool post bro.

Here's a couple new additions the past week. Love the idea of a sinking woody, hate the idea of losing another Woody without a chance of recovery, but here we are.

The GT is much bigger than I thought, not that it's a bad thing...

IMG_20231108_202434_355.jpg

Snapchat-1589071653.jpg

On 10/27/2023 at 3:59 AM, Mossypumpkin said:

I think it was @captainhookset maybe? Who wanted to see all the slammers together forever ago. Here’s the best I can do. This is what 178 slammers looks like lol

Damn you have some impressive collections brother so awesome!!!!

1 hour ago, BigOPigSlayer said:

This dude right here…..”Chaozu” Ryan Margone this dude right here is a grown asss butthurtt man complaining about what another grown man chooses to do with their hard earned money? Get over yourself. Look in the mirror before you believe you’ve earned the right to judge others. Don’t be the whiny dude who always second guesses here. 

Lol. Dude stays getting wrecked man. Same dude who said “you must be apart of the LGBTQ if you throw pink baits” not trying to gas the fire. Only thing I thought was damn this guy got moneyyyyy lmaooo

10 minutes ago, SoFloW said:

Lol. Dude stays getting wrecked man. Same dude who said “you must be apart of the LGBTQ if you throw pink baits” not trying to gas the fire. Only thing I thought was damn this guy got moneyyyyy lmaooo

If ya gotta be LGBTQ to throw pink then call me RuPaul and get me a boa to wrap around my neck. Pink baits catch fish.

45 minutes ago, gary m said:

Damn you have some impressive collections brother so awesome!!!!

Been gathering baits a long time lol. My problem is I think they’re all awesome looking. I wish I hadn’t sold all my mothers cuz I think they’re beautiful baits. But there will be more some day

SU Name: Chaozu

First Name: Ryan

Last Name: Margone

Hates: Baitmakers who make pink baits and anglers who fish them; anything pink including two in the pink and one in the stink

Hates: Men who fish and/or collect hundreds of expensive baits paid by their hard earned money; people that have an abundance of anything 

Loves: Living in liberal disaster California, COVID shutdowns, gay bashing, sanctuary cities, voting for Gavin Newsome and Nancy Pelosi, loves Paul Pelosi 

1 hour ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Been gathering baits a long time lol. My problem is I think they’re all awesome looking. I wish I hadn’t sold all my mothers cuz I think they’re beautiful baits. But there will be more some day

I too have quite a few but nowhere near your k9s or those slammers just in awe  lots of amazing colorways

On 10/29/2023 at 5:41 AM, 22RangerZ520R said:

Been waiting for these ever since he announced them, came in this week.

GLL Imposters 

20231029_073359.jpg

Respect keeping some backups on hand, but man you can get a lure retriever for like $20

42 minutes ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

PT from the man himself G5 leftover and a second hand PG tht was obtained at a great price .

20231111_165106.jpg

It's crazy how custom paint can make a bait look completely different. If it weren't for the tail, at least from that angle, and you asked me what bait that was, I wouldnt say a pg. Awesome paint on that one

9 minutes ago, justintrask said:

It's crazy how custom paint can make a bait look completely different. If it weren't for the tail, at least from that angle, and you asked me what bait that was, I wouldnt say a pg. Awesome paint on that one

The other side is wrecked lol flaking off bad and missing a eye aha but thanks man it's definitely badass 

9 hours ago, Jon P said:

Respect keeping some backups on hand, but man you can get a lure retriever for like $20

Haha, yeah I have a toothy fisherman retriever already.  I had an Imposter before the actual release and I ended up casting it off (my fault for not re-tying after a full days use of it), so I'm glad I have a bunch now.