Swimbait Collections

echoedd

53 minutes ago, Splitshot said:

Going to have to call ya MC SLAMMER man what a collection!

Slammerhammer or SlammerholicHall works fine too lol

In all seriousness, I’ve been thinking of taking x amount of time and using just slammers for that time period. Maybe 2 weeks in the summer. Just to show the effectiveness of a slammer and how it can be utilized so many ways. I’m sure if I put in time in spring I could catch over 100 fish in a couple week period on one. Would be a fun thing to do

8 hours ago, Splitshot said:

Do you have a favorite slammer? Let’s see a pick 

I could tell a story about the majority of them. But here’s some of them that jumped out at me. First, 3p brown trout DC caught me a big fall fish last year and won me some tourney money this year. It can be slowwwww crawled just subsurface around grass and pads and slays that way. 
     Second, my first ever slammer about 18-19 years ago. 
     Third, got this super bright chartreuse/orange two years back and have had some unreal days on it. Slays on a dark rainy day or early mornings. Helped me make some money this year as well. Lost about a 10-12# pike on it this summer in a tourney too. 
     The eel is possibly my best all-time night bait. MANY 5lb fish caught on it. 
      And last, the only slammer I’ve ever retired. This was my first 12” ever. It used to have paint. Won tourneys, caught lunkers. Single handedly LT caught an 8 fish, 29+lb bag for the win on a lake I’d never been to. Second place had 12lbs. Went back the next year and won it again on the same bait. Had some of my best ever numbers days on this one with 20-30 fish days. She now hangs on the wall as I still try to find a 12” that will ever compare. 
   Some bonus fish fish on those exact baits over the years

IMG_8808.jpeg

IMG_8806.jpeg

IMG_8805.jpeg

IMG_8804.jpeg

IMG_8802.jpeg

IMG_8803.jpeg

IMG_3305.jpeg

IMG_7007.jpeg

IMG_6574.jpeg

IMG_5576.jpeg

IMG_2581.jpeg

IMG_0376.jpeg

IMG_0480.jpeg

IMG_0522.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2023 at 4:41 AM, 22RangerZ520R said:

Been waiting for these ever since he announced them, came in this week.

GLL Imposters 

20231029_073359.jpg

This right here…. One dude buys NINE hard to get baits just to sit on them and add them to a collection…. Way to go bro! I bet the bait maker is so happy all his hard work on these baits will just be sitting in a box! There’s no way in hell you can justify buying nine of these at one time, you’re just straight up greedy! I bet you’re the same type of dude that drives a Prius in the fast lane barely doing the speed limit

On 10/29/2023 at 4:41 AM, 22RangerZ520R said:

Been waiting for these ever since he announced them, came in this week.

GLL Imposters 

20231029_073359.jpg

This right here…. One dude buys NINE hard to get baits just to sit on them and add them to a collection…. Way to go bro! I bet the bait maker is so happy all his hard work on these baits will just be sitting in a box! There’s no way in hell you can justify buying nine of these at one time, you’re just straight up greedy! I bet you’re the same type of dude that drives a Prius in the fast lane barely doing the speed limit