Awesome, ill grab one of each color between now and the spring and experiment. Just got my tackle warehouse order, IRod jr swimbait rod, diawa lexa 300 5.1:1, and my first Huddleston 68 in phantom perch. . . And it begins. Lol

Edited by SEMPER FIsh

You need to go on YouTube and check out keepinitreel fishing he has a whole seasonal series dedicated to northeast swim baiting. His stuff is super detailed and really put together well. I don't know him or have anything to do with his channel but really enjoy watching all his stuff. I'm new and a west coast guy but his in depth stuff got me started on the right track for what to expect fishing. and what to look for tackle wise. Check it out. The series is called swimbaiting the northeast or something like that. Just look his channel up you'll find em.

You need to go on YouTube and check out keepinitreel fishing he has a whole seasonal series dedicated to northeast swim baiting. His stuff is super detailed and really put together well. I don't know him or have anything to do with his channel but really enjoy watching all his stuff. I'm new and a west coast guy but his in depth stuff got me started on the right track for what to expect fishing. and what to look for tackle wise. Check it out. The series is called swimbaiting the northeast or something like that. Just look his chan

found it, thank you, he has some great info, you weren't kidding, his videos go really in depth. Exactly what I was looking for.

found it, thank you, he has some great info, you weren't kidding, his videos go really in depth. Exactly what I was looking for.

Yeah some are long but well worth it. His tackle reviews are great too. I watch them at work on my down time. what I've taken away from his channel info wise would have taken me months to figure out on my own had I not found his stuff. Or hours online sifting through the tons of bait options and rod and reels set ups online. He just explains stuff the novice angler can understand. he's def put me onto a lot of stuff I intend on purchasing as funds become available.

Yeah some are long but well worth it. His tackle reviews are great too. I watch them at work on my down time. what I've taken away from his channel info wise would have taken me months to figure out on my own had I not found his stuff. Or hours online sifting through the tons of bait options and rod and reels set ups online. He just explains stuff the novice angler can understand. he's def put me onto a lot of stuff I intend on purchasing as funds become available.

Thank you James!  I appreciate the kind words.  I'm glad some of my content has helped you out.  I'll be wrapping up the "Fall" portion of the series pretty soon (its been crazy warm out here this December) and I have a bunch of cool big baits I've been messing with and will put up reviews on over the coarse of the winter.  Thanks for watching and good luck out there man.

@keepinitreel hey man! Thank you! I can only imagine all the time that goes into those videos. I watch and re watch a ton of them. Seriously have learned a lot and really enjoy the channel. Keep up the great work. Look forward to the fall portion. We've been unseasonably cold and it came on really abruptly. so it's all but shut the bite off around me. Or I just haven't figured the pattern Out yet Either way it's been pretty rough last month or so.

Live in Michigan and I enjoy the Keeping it reel videos . I think only one guy mentioned Bluegill swimbaits , that has been my most consistent pattern . That said all the excellent baits that the other guys have recommended will work when used at the right time . I would recommend you get a Matt lures Bluegill while you can as they are not made very frequently and they are currently available.