RIP Jason...

Jmkiernan

Thanks to you all for your condolences and prayers. I took a short minute to share your responses with his wife. She cried and wanted me to pass along her gratitude. She said how wonderful it feels to know that there are people who care even though they might not have known him personally.

I tried for a few years to get Jason to switch to big baits but he was just so stuck on his fly fishing. He visited this site off and on and loved the passion he saw. He fought his cancer for the last two years, but it finally beat him. I hope his boys continue the love for the outdoors that he had...I'm sure they will. Peace

Jared

Wow, 32. That's absolutely terrible. I'm so sorry for your loss and my condolences to the family. I'm so "not allowed" sick of hearing about cancer. Cancer took my brother in law at 40, a friend of mine at 44, and my wife just lost a friend from school at 37, all from cancer; all in the last 12 months. Each left behind young children. It makes me angry as hell and as a parent, it breaks my heart. My sincerest condolences.

lucas

Thanks to you all for your condolences and prayers. I took a short minute to share your responses with his wife. She cried and wanted me to pass along her gratitude. She said how wonderful it feels to know that there are people who care even though they might not have known him personally.

I tried for a few years to get Jason to switch to big baits but he was just so stuck on his fly fishing. He visited this site off and on and loved the passion he saw. He fought his cancer for the last two years, but it finally beat him. I hope his boys continue the love for the outdoors that he had...I'm sure they will. Peace

Jared

-

Sorry for your loss Jared, that's a heartbreaker. :cry: Sounds like that family will certainly need all the support they can get. I'll bet those boys will love to get out and fish with you as often as you can take them.