Tournament sign ups!

Danny C.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, remember it's $22 to get into the lake, and if you bring a boat, another $10 to launch. So make sure to bring funds. They do take cards, but i'd stick with cash, sometimes the card machines fail...

Looking forward to this a lot! Should be a hell of day, with some big fish mixed in hopefully!

Flyforfish21/Echoedd

Hell yeah!

Geoff

Yes sir!!!

Also, if anyone cant make the tourney but wants to roll thru Dennys around 3:30/4:00 that would be cool to. Another hang out session like sushi.

I have a question.. I have a big cost just making the trip up and back and if we pay (in my boat) it's the wife and I we would be paying double 40 bucks yet the prise would still be the same for us anyway. This being the case is it ok to pay one entry of 20 in the tourney for our boat? Did I say that right? :lol: The money comes and would go into the same pocket if the wife won Or I, see what I mean? Just a thought and I'm good with whatever you guys say ;):D

I have a question.. I have a big cost just making the trip up and back and if we pay (in my boat) it's the wife and I we would be paying double 40 bucks yet the prise would still be the same for us anyway. This being the case is it ok to pay one entry of 20 in the tourney for our boat? Did I say that right? :lol: The money comes and would go into the same pocket if the wife won Or I, see what I mean? Just a thought and I'm good with whatever you guys say ;):D

Aren't you like a 5:1 favorite??? Pretty sure your entry is $100 :lol::lol: Good luck everyone sounds like a great time

$20 a team would be cool haha idc though

$20 a team would be cool haha idc though

We are all against each other. Even those together on the same boat. My point was in my case it comes from the same pocket and any win would go to the same pocket. I guess it's just another 20 and should just shut up and fish :lol:

LMAO! at Rubberdaddy. With it being a new lake, I will spend A good amount of time searching, that's not good to do in any tourney :? LOL!

What ever you do don't watch! I don't know which dork started this lets help birth the baby together thing but damn that ish ain't for me! I thought I was gonna pass out! Not to mention.......... you get what I'm saying! I suggest you men sit in the waiting room while Mother in laws,sisters,girlfriends,and ect handle that stuff.Wait for them to tell you the coast is clear and then join the party! :lol:

Agreed 100%, it's like walking a high wire.....don't look down. Doctor asked me if I wanted to take the hike :shock: I watched all the videos with the gentle music and the propaganda about the beauty of it all. Fast forward a couple months and it was like a war zone in there and the gentle music was gone :D

Ok, well I am leaving to go watch my wife have a c-section so our first childcan come hang out! :D

Good luck in the tourney! I can't wait to check the photos and hear the reports, i'll be at the next one!

Hope all goes well! Throw up a pick like Don did hahaha

Think I just saw Don on my way home from the lake lol! That whole new tagging thing is complete BS. There already infested, I dont know what it matters. Thought that was weird when I pulled up this morning. Hopfully the front gets them out of the lock jaw mode I found them in today. ;) Cant wait for tomorrow! :D8-)